Monday, December 8, 2008

My First Wishlist

Here are a few things that I want and would use in Korea, but I can't afford. I'll try my best to get sponsors so I can get them before I go. If you would like to sponsor me or make a donation, please use the secure Paypal button that says "Donate" on the right-hand menu. Also, I will try to make a few speeches throughout the next four months so you can attend those.

A video camera so I can record my daily life and big moments (like leaving America, arriving in Korea, and starting work and school):
http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=177&modelid=16187
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8734907&type=product&id=1201913483595

A hand-held electronic translator. I don't have one in mind yet, but it needs to have a lot of Korean in it. Also, if I can get one with Japanese and French as well that would be great because I speak those languages too.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I like your blog a lot, because right now, I am planning to move to Korea too, and I am searching for some help and counseling in this area. So, did you find this hand-held translator, and if you did, did it help you at all?

    Thank you!
    -Anna

    ReplyDelete